14th Annual Photographer’s Dream Day
Sat. June 11,2016
Mount Morris Dam & Recreation Area
(From Rt. 408 South of Mt Morris, travel 1.5 miles on Visitor Center Road)
9:30 AM to 3:30 PM
Photo Seminars – Nature Walk – Interesting Subjects
Presented by The Corps of Engineers and the Canyon Camera Club
Free Admission – but donations gratefully accepted to assist with expenses.
- 10:00 Photo Seminar – “TMI! Too Many Icons! – Learn to Use the Best Icons & Buttons!” by Gordon P. Brown
- 11:00 & 2:00 Photo Walk to top of the Dam by Ranger Staff (No picture taking allowed inside the Dam.)
- 12:30 Nature Walk with Ranger Staff (1 hr)
- 2:00 Photo Seminar – “Adobe Lightroom – The Power of being Organized and Cool Editing Tips” by Doug Hansgate of AMP Studios, North Tonawanda, NY
Casual Picture Taking All Day
- 9:30 – 3:30 Interesting Subjects – Antique cars, Revolutionary & Civil War Soldiers, people in costume, flower garden with water feature and other interesting subjects to photograph.
- 10:00 – 3:30 Close-up Photography – Subjects provided Bring macro lenses or close-u attachments.
- 10:30 – 3:00 Photographing Birds of Prey with Paul Fehringer of Wild Spirit Education. Photograph numerous hawks and owls, perhaps some in flight.
- 12:00 – 2:00 Victorian Dance Society – Buffalo Niagara Heritage. Photograph dancers, Victorian picnic and games.
Learn how to take quality pictures and to work with digital photos. Professional photographers and photo club members will be here to help you.
Call for additional info:
*** BUY LUNCH from the NUNDA BOY SCOUTS & MAKE A DAY OF IT ***